Familiarize with vocabulary, basic grammar, and STEAM
• Methods Alphabet, colors, numbers, animals.
• Greetings and things that may or may not be possible
• Simple scientific phenomena and concepts
Expand range of vocbulary, speak and write about familiar topics, learn the concepts and benefits of STEAM in life
• Countries, cities, habitats, weather
• Talk about family and individual personality
• Discuss food and plant growth
Expand ideas when communicating, develop theoretical points into a complete essay, explore the relationship between technology and machines
• Vocabulary about materials, structure, shape, nature
• Stress and complex past tenses
• Assemble sensory animal models such as roaring lions, jumping birds ...